WELCOME TO THE TWYDALL COMMUNITY WEBSITE
Twydall church services this Christmas:
Holy Trinity Church, Twydall Lane
· Christmas “Tea at the Tent”: Saturday 8th December, 4:00pm, followed by carols round the Christmas tree at 5:30pm
· Carol service: Sunday 16th December, 6:30pm
· Nativity & Crib service: 24th December, 4:00pm
· Midnight Communion: 24th December, 11:30pm
· Christmas Worship: 25th December, 10:00am
Rainham Christian Fellowship, The Baptist Church Waltham Road
· Family Nativity Service: Sunday 16th December, 10.30am
· Candlelit Carol Service: Sunday 23rd December 4:00pm
· Christmas Day Service: 25th December 10.30am
St. Thomas of Canterbury R.C. Church, London Road, Rainham
Twydall Evangelical Church, 56/58 Goudhurst Road
· Family Carol Service: Sunday 23rd December 4:00pm
· Christmas Day Service: 25th December 11.00am
WE ARE PROUD OF BEING PART OF TWYDALL
WE WANT TO CELEBRATE ALL THAT OUR COMMUNITY HAS TO OFFER
WE WANT TO PROMOTE ALL THE VERY MANY AND VARIED ACTIVITIES THAT OUR AREA HAS TO OFFER
WE LOVE TWYDALL!
We invite you to enter this site to find out what is going on in Twydall today - where to shop, where to learn, where to get well, where to worship, where to get help, where to find out what is going on.
We invite you to add to this site so that it is always current and relevant - telling us what events are about to take place and sharing reports and pictures of what has already taken place.
So, we invite you to email, our "Admin Team" at email@example.com
A bit of the history of "Love Twydall"
On the 14th February 2015 the Churches Together in Twydall, supported both practically and financially by our local councillors and PCSO, celebrated a "Love Twydall" day where cars were washed, litter picked up, pictures were painted "treasure" was "hunted", cake was eaten, prayers were offered, children were entertained and hundreds of people saw that Twydall was, indeed, loved. From this has come a "Love Twydall Forever" initiative which continues to seek to see our community grow in cohesion and celebration - of which this website is just a part.
What is the area of "Twydall"?
This website covers facilities and events taking place in the political ward of Twydall which runs from Bloors Lane in the East to Woodlands Road in the west; London Road (A2) to the south and the main railway line to the north.